Monday, September 10, 2012

PhD Program - September - Project #4

Hello Ladies - Welcome to all of you who have decided to join our PhD Program. I'm so excuted with the number of people who have decided to join. This is a really great opportunity to finish those unfinished/planned projects. And, with the holids coming, what an opportunity. We will be working on Project #4. So, ladiess, go to your list, check to see what your Project #4 is and start working. Remember, I'll need a Progress Report at the end of the month. If you've finished, send me a picture. If not, put it aside to finish later in the semester. Don't forget - it is not necessary to attend Study Hall on the specified Saturday. You can work from home. Just remember to send me that Progress Report. Good Luck everyone!!!! Enjoy!!! I'll be pulling out my project #4 too. Wahoo!!!

No comments: